Urban Sex Myths... - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Urban Sex Myths…

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    HappyHooHah
    Participant

Here’s a bit of fun… comment with a myth and let’s see who can guess whether it is true or not!
    I’ll start..

Men Have Their Sexual Peak in Their Late Teens, Women In Their Late Twenties 
    FACT or MYTH!?

EarthMamaEarthMama

Ooh this is fun! I’ve heard that to be a fact 

teatea

I’m with @EarthMama! I’ve heard it to be true too, but then misinformation can be easily spread too so…i’m not 100% sure! But I’ll go FACT!

Men can’t have multiple orgasms! 

MintMilanoMintMilano

@HappyHooHah I think that’s a myth… I’ve heard that the sexual peak of women is even later than that, somewhere in their thirties (although personally I am skeptical of the notion of a “sexual peak” at all – everyone person is different) 

@tea on a technicality I would say that’s also a myth – men can have more than one orgasm, they just have to wait a little longer to get it going again. but they also have different kinds of orgasms. There’s the standard penile ejaculation orgasm but there’s prostatic orgasms well, which they can have while their prostate is being stimulated. it’s a different sensation but the feeling is definitely orgasmic, and you don’t have to wait between orgasms like the other kind, so that can have multiple orgasms. or at least thats what I’ve come to believe 

okay, myth or fact…

Coffee can make a man have a weaker erection. 
    HappyHooHah
    Participant

@MintMilano Interesting! I would say Myth for the coffee one….
    @tea myth as well… I agree with @MintMilano – They just need a little more time.. depending on the guy..not always much time at all 😉

As for mine… Men Have Their Sexual Peak in Their Late Teens, Women In Their Late Twenties – MYTH!!!

Check out this article about sexual peak times.. https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/05/26/men-and-women-don-t-have-different-sexual-peaks_a_21383979/

NEXT ONE

It is possible to go blind from intense pleasure.

MintMilanoMintMilano

@HappyHooHah haha yeah the coffee one is a myth… I’ve actually heard the opposite, that lots of coffee can help men maintain and have a stronger erection  😀 I’ll have to find the source of that though. 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.