Introduce yourself! - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums News & Announcements Introduce yourself!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Topaz
    Participant

Hello and welcome to the Play Safe community. Introduce yourself below and tell us:

1. What’s your favourite new song that you can’t stop listening to?
    2. Winter or summer?
    3. How would you survive the zombie apocalypse?
    Archer
    Participant

I’m Archer. I live in Melbourne.

1. I can’t stop listening to Beyonce’s Lemonade.
    2. Spring? Autumn? It’s too hot in summer and too cold in winter.
    3. I have zero survival skills so I’d probably go live with someone who does and hope they take me in.
    The_Beep
    Participant

Hey @Archer!
    your post made me laugh! I totally agree with you on the zero survival skills. I get panicky when I leave my iPhone at home, how would I survive a zombie apocalypse?? well.. I wouldn’t haha. 

Big_Mama
    Participant

@Archer and @The_Beep you guys can come live with me haha. I can kick some ass if I have to. 

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Hey @Archer I am the same, I find summer is too hot and winter is way too cold. Right now I am wearing so many jumpers and gloves but I still can’t feel my hands.

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

So – We’ve as some new users and guests wandering around over the past week or so…. Can I encourage them to speak up and say hi to the room?

This is a safe and open place – all are welcome.

Kit
    Participant

Hi all, I’m Kit.

1. My favourite song at the moment is Subways by The Avalanches – just love the groove!
    2. Summer! B) B) B)
    3. I have no plan for the zombie apocalypse but I saw some guys hide out in a pub in a movie, so I’m sure that’ll work.
    NickiPower
    Participant

Hi! I’m NickiPower!!! 

1. I’ve been really liking Flume at the moment, the latest round of songs have been so catchy. Oh and Drake.  
    2. Summer for sure!! How much longer until it warms up? 
    3. First step, hit Bunnings for weapons and to get enough plants to be self-sufficient. Second step, go to a petrol station to load up on fuel. Step 3, Head to the mountains. I think I’ve watched too many zombie flicks!  😀

NickiPower
    Participant

We’ve had some new members join us in the past week, come over and say hi! 

Kit
    Participant

Welcome @titsngigs @melsass @Bella @mayonnaise @vic772 @kammz @sabah @MikaelaAnneleise @Nicky @beachbub23 @reganleavy @CleoNOFFS!

Don’t forget to introduce yourself here so we know who to go to when the zombie apocalypse comes 😉

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Welcome @sc170, @Lula, @jenifer feel free to join the conversation and introduce yourself 🙂 

sc170
    Participant

Thanks @mak_trouble891 :smiley:

I’m Scar. I’m still an emo kid at heart, love junk food, and already have weapons for the zombie apocalypse lol

Curiosity
    Participant

Hi everyone!!

What’s your favourite new song that you can’t stop listening to?
    Thomas Rhett – I feel good

Winter or summer?
    Winter – if its snowing

How would you survive the zombie apocalypse?
    Probably not very well. Maybe hide out in a Bunnings to build myself in, however there would be no sausage sizzles at that point… :persevere:

NickiPower
    Participant

Welcome @farrahmourad! Feel free to join the conversation and introduce yourself 🙂

NickiPower
    Participant

Welcome @Larah, @Prod & @kindofsquishy! We’d totally love you to introduce yourself and add to the conversation on how you’d survive the zombie apocalypse 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • The forum ‘News & Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.