Our forum is under maintenance at the moment which means we can't reply to any posts or comments. We'll be back up online soon - in the meantime if you have a general Play Safe question please email us [email protected] or, if you have a sexual health question, you can ask Nurse Nettie completely confidentially here https://playsafe.health.nsw.gov.au/ask-nurse-nettie

Introduce yourself!

TopazTopaz Posts: 5 Community Manager
Hello and welcome to the Play Safe community. Introduce yourself below and tell us:
  1. What's your favourite new song that you can't stop listening to?
  2. Winter or summer?
  3. How would you survive the zombie apocalypse?

Comments

• The_BeepThe_Beep Posts: 36 Regular
    Hey @Archer!
    your post made me laugh! I totally agree with you on the zero survival skills. I get panicky when I leave my iPhone at home, how would I survive a zombie apocalypse?? well.. I wouldn't haha. 
  • Big_MamaBig_Mama Posts: 58 Regular
    @Archer and @The_Beep you guys can come live with me haha. I can kick some ass if I have to. 
  • mak_trouble891mak_trouble891 Posts: 563 Mod Squad
    Hey @Archer I am the same, I find summer is too hot and winter is way too cold. Right now I am wearing so many jumpers and gloves but I still can't feel my hands.
  • MsBlueStreakMsBlueStreak Posts: 475 Rock Star
    So - We've as some new users and guests wandering around over the past week or so.... Can I encourage them to speak up and say hi to the room?

This is a safe and open place - all are welcome.
  • KitKit Posts: 403 Rock Star
    Hi all, I'm Kit.
    1. My favourite song at the moment is Subways by The Avalanches – just love the groove!
    2. Summer! B) B) B)
    3. I have no plan for the zombie apocalypse but I saw some guys hide out in a pub in a movie, so I'm sure that'll work.

• NickiPowerNickiPower Posts: 423 Rock Star
    Hi! I'm NickiPower!!! 

1. I've been really liking Flume at the moment, the latest round of songs have been so catchy. Oh and Drake.  
    2. Summer for sure!! How much longer until it warms up? 
    3. First step, hit Bunnings for weapons and to get enough plants to be self-sufficient. Second step, go to a petrol station to load up on fuel. Step 3, Head to the mountains. I think I've watched too many zombie flicks!  :D

We've had some new members join us in the past week, come over and say hi! 
    Welcome @titsngigs @melsass @Bella @mayonnaise @vic772 @kammz @sabah @MikaelaAnneleise @Nicky @beachbub23 @reganleavy @CleoNOFFS!

Don't forget to introduce yourself here so we know who to go to when the zombie apocalypse comes ;)
  • mak_trouble891mak_trouble891 Posts: 563 Mod Squad
    edited September 2016
    Welcome @sc170, @Lula, @jenifer feel free to join the conversation and introduce yourself :) 
  • sc170sc170 Posts: 5 Rookie
    Thanks @mak_trouble891 :smiley:

I'm Scar. I'm still an emo kid at heart, love junk food, and already have weapons for the zombie apocalypse lol
  • CuriosityCuriosity Posts: 197 Mod Squad
    edited October 2016
    Hi everyone!!

What's your favourite new song that you can't stop listening to?
    Thomas Rhett - I feel good

Winter or summer?
    Winter - if its snowing

How would you survive the zombie apocalypse?
    Probably not very well. Maybe hide out in a Bunnings to build myself in, however there would be no sausage sizzles at that point... :persevere:
    Welcome @farrahmourad! Feel free to join the conversation and introduce yourself :smile:
    Welcome @Larah, @Prod & @kindofsquishy! We'd totally love you to introduce yourself and add to the conversation on how you'd survive the zombie apocalypse :wink:
  • kindofsquishykindofsquishy Posts: 56 Mod Squad
    I'm kindofsquishy!

1. I'm obsessed with Beyonce's entire Lemonade album, however I'm particularly impartial to Hold Up
    2. Winter hands down. 
    3. I probably wouldn't survive... let's be honest. My main skills involve the internet  :p :p :p 
  • walk_on_wallswalk_on_walls Posts: 191 Mod Squad
    Hello!

1. Zayn and Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever
    2. Summer. I like waking up early and the day is already filled with light.
    3. I would try to understand the zombies and find a way to live in peace. Like in Shaun of the Dead.
  • HHHHHH Posts: 22 Mod Squad
    1. Usher Crash and Asap Rocky - Love Sick 
    2. Winter 
    3. I would stock up on food water most likely hide out in the bush land haha..
  • Aunt_FloAunt_Flo Posts: 491 Mod Squad
    1. I Feel it Coming - The Weeknd
    2. Winter! I am suffering through this heatwave. 
    3. How would you survive the zombie apocalypse? Shaun of the Dead style (hiding in a pub)
  • ElleBelleElleBelle Posts: 410 Community Manager
    A big hello to @nisal @Nicky101 @samiryasar!

*rolls out welcome mat*
  • RoseHillRoseHill Posts: 71 Mod Squad
    Hi I'm RoseHill!

1. Im with @HHH with the song Love Sick! 
    2. Summer definitely! I'm from Canada so I've had plenty of winter thank you very much!
    3. Probably fly back to Canada and hope the Zombies die of Hypothermia  :D
    Welcome! <3

Omg that bedroom pic @walk_on_walls. Perfection right there.

Bush land – genius @HHH! I'm picturing a little bit of a Crocodile Dundee-style escape and surprise attack.
  • EggplantEmojiEggplantEmoji Posts: 44 Rookie
    Hey teaaaaam

My flat just got really into Shape of You so it's our go-to car song. We're actually kind of sick of it now, but it feels like an unmissable ritual?

2.  Winter or summer?
    Summer here is so hot! In NZ it's like 26 deg max haha. I'm gonna say winter bc it's almost always possible to wear MORE clothes, but you can only take so many off before it becomes illegal..

Would follow Channing Tatum's advice and go to Sandra Bullock (or also any woman of colour in Hollywood/in STEM/ever e.g. Viola Davieeeeees)

*waves to @Kevin @mimi0318 @ckwalker @irfan @eyedonthave1*
    You're welcome to stop by and introduce yourself, or answer these very important questions! :p
    2. Winter or summer?

Welcome @HandyManny and @David1111! Feel free to pop in and say hello :)
    Ha! Great strategy @EggplantEmoji :D

Hi to @flowerpower and @gooblegok *waves* Tell us, are you Team Summer or Winter?
    @gumby welcome to the forums, say hi, tell us some things.
    @shaquiahmackie welcome.. do you want to introduce yourself?
    Giving a big hello to @bunny, @unsure & @curiouser! We'd love to know: 
    2. Winter or summer?
    3. How would YOU survive the zombie apocalypse??
    Waving hello to @Jelly_Bee! Feel free to let us know how you'd survive the zombie apocalypse! 
    Bump