Our forum is under maintenance at the moment which means we can't reply to any posts or comments. We'll be back up online soon - in the meantime if you have a general Play Safe question please email us playsafe@health.nsw.gov.au or, if you have a sexual health question, you can ask Nurse Nettie completely confidentially here https://playsafe.health.nsw.gov.au/ask-nurse-nettie

New Year's Resolutions for a better sex life - blog

stephaniaaaahstephaniaaaah Posts: 117 Community Manager
Late last year Play Safe posted a blog about NY resolutions for a better sex life here !

Have you seen this blog and do you have anything to add? I know that there were some good ones in the Hanging Out thread about NY resolutions

Number 3 is my favourite  <3

Comments

• Aunt_FloAunt_Flo Posts: 491 Mod Squad
    I definitely agree with point 2, particularly about masturbating. It's just that bit easier to be confident in telling your partner what you like when you already know. 
  • peachypeachy Posts: 183 Mod Squad
    Definitely want to do point 1 way more! I find communicating about sex on a personal level with my partner really difficult but it's so much better being on the same page! 
    @Aunt_Flo definitely agree! 
  • mak_trouble891mak_trouble891 Posts: 563 Mod Squad
    This is awesome! I definitely want to do point 3 more this year. I definitely need to work on the self and body love. I think for me that is one of my biggest hurdles