Afraid to use condoms - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Afraid to use condoms

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Boney
    Participant

I am 24, me and my partner had sex earlier. But nowadays she is refusing me from having sex.last time we both got scared because her periods delayed. Don’t know what happened. It frightened us both. She said that she will get pregnant and something bad has happened. I don’t know what happened from that day itself she’s been refusing me from having sex and she is not interested 

HoneyPot

Hey @Boney, have you spoken to your girlfriend about it? If you’re worried about pregnancy you can get a test from the super market/chemist/doctor, has she taken a test yet?
    That all sounds pretty stressful and I hope you are able to take some time out to look after yourself at the moment. We can never force someone to have sex if they don’t want to, and whatever reason your girlfriend isn’t interested in sex right now is totally valid. I reckon have a chat with her about how she’s feeling and try to get on the same page.

CookieMonster
    Participant

Hey @Boney

Welcome to Play safe 🙂

That is a frustrating situation and I personally have had serval scares and now keep tests in the house cause I am paranoid!!! 

But as HoneyPot said it is best to talk to your GF about what is going on for her and try to understand from her perspective? 

Maybe you guys should discuss other conceptive methods that may help ease her mind, is she on the pill for example?

Let us know how it all goes and if there is anything else we can talk out? 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.