Pets! - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Hanging Out Pets!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    peachy
    Participant

It’s back to uni next week, so I think I need some cute animals pics to get me through this difficult time ahead!!  :s :s

This is my puppy Henry not enjoying his walk! 

teatea

I tried doing that thing where cats are scared of cucumbers but all I had was a zucchini and she wasn’t impressed…

Kit
    Participant

Love this!!! <3  I have no pets in my tiny apartment so show all your cute animals please!

peachy
    Participant

@tea omg so much attitude!! What’s her name?

teatea

@peachy Her name is mince…I uh..don’t know why hahaha

mak_trouble891
    Participant

I have a black cat, her names betty lol

DeftRat
    Participant

I have fish lol. They’re def not as exciting as cats or dogs but can be nice and calming sitting in front of the tank watching them school around the tank

teatea

I love animals with ‘human’ names @mak_trouble891 😆

Totally agree @DeftRat, watching fish can be so relaxing! My girlfriend’s dad has some fish and I always say hello to them when I’m there. I feel like they know who I am now but I’m not sure? Are fish self-aware like that? Hmm..

DeftRat
    Participant

Hahaha I think they may be @tea. Our fish always seem to know when it’s feeding time if my bf goes near the tank around a certain time

stephaniaaaahstephaniaaaah
    Keymaster

@peachy Henry is me anytime someone tries to make me exercise! 

Hahaha @tea I love that you tried to scare Mince with a zucchini 

I have 1000+ earth worms in my fabulous worm farm (no I haven’t named them all) 6 goldfish, my housemate has a Jack Russel/Pug (Jug) named Louie, and a neighbours cat that pops in every night to steal Louie’s food, he’s named Rainbow.  Safe to say it’s a bit of a zoo! 

@DeftRat I agree! Yeah @tea they are pretty intelligent https://www.huffingtonpost.com/aysha-akhtar/what-does-a-fish-know-and_b_11660014.html

teatea

Woah earth worms??? @stephaniaaaah that’s so cool! Do you do a lot of gardening then? 

Keymaster

They are so much fun! @tea Ah I try too though, mostly herbs and a few easier veg like Chilli, snow peas and some types of lettuce. You a green thumb?  

Keymaster

@mak_trouble891 now I got that song in my head haha

teatea

@stephaniaaaah Yeah I love plants!! I don’t have a garden where I’m living at the moment though :disappointed:

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Hahaha I love it @stephaniaaaah, pretty much every time I call my cats name it happens to me too

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Hanging Out’ is closed to new topics and replies.