Bullet Journals - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Hanging Out Bullet Journals

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    mak_trouble891
    Participant

As promised @Kit and @tea here is some of my spreads from my bullet journal. I am still working on this month so will post them soon. Am keen to seen yours too 🙂 

mak_trouble891
    Participant

teatea

Oh my goodness!!! @mak_trouble891 i love these a lot, do you find that working with dotted paper helps the setup process? I’m looking to switch to dots because I spend so much time setting up my lines haha

Here are a few of my past spreads! I hope we can all inspire each other to be more amazing than we already are  😉

teatea

Also really love that mood tracker idea @mak_trouble891 !! 

ElleBelle
    Participant

OMG THESE ARE AMAZING. What are those gorgeous watercolour-y pens you use @tea?

BRB, buying a bullet journal.

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Thanks @tea, can I just say I really love yours, just AMAZIMG!!
    Yeah I find the dots really helpful for set up and spacing. I got my book from office works.
    What pens do you use? They look so pretty and like watercolours 🙂 

teatea

@ElleBelle @mak_trouble891 Thank you!!! :heart:

For these spreads, I’ve used some copic markers, but they’re very expensive (I had these gifted to me luckily)! They’re something ridiculous like $5 a marker! But I’ve recently purchased some new markers that are pretty much identical to ‘midiliners’ – which are a popular studyblr marker.

You can get a pack of the imitation midiliners from Daiso for $2.80 a pack! Which is freaking amazing considering a pack of the real-deal is around $20!!!!

These are the markers:

10/10 recommend these bc the colours are A+++ and they don’t bleed through the paper!!!

ElleBelle
    Participant

After this conversation I definitely forked out like $60 on a bullet journal and a heap of fancy pens.

teatea

@ElleBelle YAAASSSS!! Totally okay though, if I splurge on stationary I make my self feel better about it by telling myself it’s all a part of self care (which it totally is) 🙂

NickiPower
    Participant

OMG guys. Teach me about the ways. I actually use a planner but what do you use washi tape for? I need this in my life!!! @tea @mak_trouble891

Kit
    Participant

OMG I am dying!!!!! These are absolutely amazing @mak_trouble891 @tea!!! 😮 😮 😮

Also @tea we should start a Japanese thread 😉

teatea

@NickiPower I don’t use washi tape in my planners but I see a lot of studyblrs using them to decorate their spreads (using the tape for headers or just decoration in general).

@Kit I’m so on it :smiley:

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Okay, this looks definitely looks like something I need to get into! I love lists and pretty things @tea, @mak_trouble891 any tips for getting started and sticking with the bullet journal?

teatea

@Aunt_Flo Yessss!! Welcome to the world of journaling! I think a good starting point would be to figure out what you want to get out of your journal. This could be to help track your mood, activities, to keep you more organised or just something to have fun with (the possibilities are endless really).

Once you’ve decided that, you get to the fun part of buying stationary!! I highly recommend those midiliner knock-offs from Daiso that I mentioned earlier, and for the journal itself you can use any notebook you like but I recommend this one – it’s expensive but the paper is good and it comes in a ton of colours, Kinokuniya has a good range of them.

Then you can get some inspo and start your very own!! Studyblr’s on Tumblr is great for inspiration on designs and ideas! I’m excited to see your spreads! :smiley:

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Ooooh thanks @tea! I love Daiso, so that’s easy done. I think tracking mood and spending would be a good start for me. Excited to get started! 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • The forum ‘Hanging Out’ is closed to new topics and replies.