ummmm................. - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships ummmm……………..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

The user and all related content has been deleted.

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

@Nurse_Nettie might be able to offer some more insight here but I think the tightening of muscles or spasms is common for women when orgasming and it can occur at very different levels of intensity. Perhaps slowing down the movement/penetration and stimulation might help in reaching orgasm and reduce her discomfort. Its a tricky one!

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Do ladies care to weigh in? It’s a bit outside my zone! @ElleBelle @MsBlueStreak??

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

Thanks for tagging me in @CloakOfAsh. @curious It sounds like your friend might have experienced vaginismus. This is an involuntary (uncontrollable) spasm of vaginal muscles. It can be triggered by physical pain/discomfort or psychological cues like anxiety. Lots of women will experience it at some point in their life. If it starts to happen regularly then it’s probably worth seeing a doctor at Family Planning or a similar women’s health service for advice. Treatment is usually about relaxation techniques and practice with gentle penetration on your own. Check out this info sheet for more details 🙂

Anonymous

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.