Hickies - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Hickies

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Curiosity
    Participant

I just saw the Play Safe facebook post on hickies. What’s the best or worst excuse for hiding them? 

I had a friend say she “ran into a door” to explain the mark on her neck, no one was buying that excuse

ElleBelle
    Participant

Hahaha who runs into a door with their neck? I got a hickey once on my earlobe. That was… weird. It didn’t look like a normal red neck hickey, it looked like a purple bruise. You can cover them up with green concealer and foundation actually – a bit less suss than wearing a turtleneck in the middle of summer 🙂

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@ElleBelle I’ll raise my accident prone hand to say I’ve had some pretty weird and hickie like injuries caused by general clumsiness and depth perception issues. I regularly mis-aim and walk into the walls beside doors, and have been known to open cabinet draws/doors into my face/neck because I misjudged distance and angles (leaving some pretty weird marks).

But I’d hazard a guess that most people are lying when trying to use that excuse.

My high-school friends never really tried to hide them or explain them away. They seemed to be considered brandings of pride that meant you’d had some kind of action – so I have no lame excuse stories to add.

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

I use to get eczema and could bruise myself from scratching. I used to blame mine on that. Otherwise, I’d try and wear a scarf.

NickiPower
    Participant

I know some people wore theirs with pride but I was so embarrassed if I ended up with one! Wasn’t there some old tip that said putting toothpaste on them made them go away? :joy:

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Not as bad as hickies, but pash rash lol I used to get pash rash so bad on my chin to the point it was so red and the skin would peel. Not so easy to cover up lol Anyone else suffer/ed from the old pash rash?

ElleBelle
    Participant

YES! I do @mak_trouble891 – especially if the guy has stubble. I actually prefer full beards as they are gentler on my poor chin skin 🙂

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@mak_trouble891 pash rash is why I don’t like the first few days of holidays (because when on holidays the other half refuses to shave, and until it grows long enough and softens… OUCH!)

NickiPower
    Participant

Pash rash….. the struggle is real!!  :p

Kit
    Participant

Omg @mak_trouble891 – so bad! And you just feel horrible while the skin is hanging off your face and you know everyone knows. :s In a way, I think I feel worse about having visible pash rash than a hickey and in my experience hickeys usually only happen with young or egotistical lovers. Controversial opinion?

ElleBelle
    Participant

Pash Rash always makes me think of Sharon from Kath & Kim 😀

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Me too @ElleBelle, I like it when my partner is either freshly clean shaven or the stubble has turned into the soft starting’s of a beard

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Best thing about not having stubble even as you approach 30 – this ain’t an issue. PASH ON!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.