Crazy Sex Dreams... - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Crazy Sex Dreams…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Has anyone else ever had a crazy out of nowhere (and out of character) sex-dream?

Like, the other day I had a completely out of context dream , with crazy sex in public with a complete stranger. (though in the dream I seemed to know him as like a friend – I’ve never met this guy, unless I’ve buried it in my subconscious somewhere).

I don’t remember most the details well, but I remember waking up and thinking: Where the hell was I? Who the hell was I (because it was so not something I would do)? And who was the guy?

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

I once had a sex dream that was basically a really elaborate bollywood style movie. haha!

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@CloakOfAsh Bolllywood! that’s an improvement on my out-of-contextness.

NickiPower
    Participant

Bollywood! Now that is awesome @CloakOfAsh

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Yeah it was so odd though because it was nothing like anything I would normally be into and was so left of field for me. Never came back either. Was so weird haha

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@CloakOfAsh I can honestly say the same about my dream too.

So is anyone else brave enough to share?

jackh
    Participant

So i guess i am
    i once had a very explicit sex dream about a girl i worked with, everytime i looked at her i thought about it, pretty tough when you have to work together almost everyday and she keeps asking why your being weird around her

ElleBelle
    Participant

I have all sorts of weird sex dreams. I also frequently have dreams where I’m in a relationship – with a celebrity or someone I know or even a faceless stranger. It’s like I can “feel” that I love this person in the dream, and then I wake up and realise I’m still single and get bummed out haha.

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

@jackh I had the same thing with an old workmate. We were really close so it was super odd. Then she got drunk at the Christmas party and was all over me. It was all a big hot mess really. This was a long time ago but it was so awkward and mistimed like an episode of the office or soemthing. 

Kit
    Participant

Gotta love those faceless strangers @ElleBelle. I mentioned that was my usual style of sex dream to a partner once and he seemed quite cut. Not like I can control it!

And I’m the same @jackh – except it was about an old workmate I once had a thing with and would not do again :#

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@Kit we may as well call the object of my dream (and the beginning of this thread) a faceless stranger… because my mind seems to have invented him in the moment of the dream. I’m kinda wishing I could remember more of the dream.

ElleBelle
    Participant

Would you tell a friend if you had a sex dream about them? Years ago, I saw a friend of mine out at the pub and as he walked past he said “Hi! I’m not being rude but I had a sex dream about you last night and I can’t look you in the eye without getting embarassed.” He legit did not speak to me for the rest of the night, but the next time I saw him it was back to normal. I thought his honesty was hilarious, although I probably just would’ve sucked it up and been silently embarassed.

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@ElleBelle I vaguely remembering disclosing a dream to a workmate I had while I was in uni. But, I was drunk at the time of disclosure, and it wasn’t the workmate I’d ever expected to be dreaming about so there was much novelty in the situation – especially considering the guys at work were drinking buddies and more like brothers than boyfriend material. (Actually those guys used me as their wingman quite a bit when trying to ‘pick up’ – but that’s another tale)

New question: Has anyone ever had a recurring sex-dream situation?

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Never had a recurring dream – think I am too jumpy for that

NickiPower
    Participant

I don’t think I’d ever tell someone I knew that I had a “dream” about them, unless you joked around about it. But it could be totally awkward! 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.