Ever get the feeling some of these sex positions are just made up? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Ever get the feeling some of these sex positions are just made up?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    MsBlueStreak
    Participant

No. Really. Some of this has to be made up right?

https://youtu.be/hoBwZ4BE644
    (this one comes with a graphical content warning, because YouTube has one too)

NickiPower
    Participant

I’ve always wondered who makes up those positions! I seriously laughed out during this entire video! 

kindofsquishy
    Participant

There are just SO MANY positions that I’ve tried that I just kinda go… but why?

I guess each to their own but there are plenty of ones that just seem like they exist because someone wanted to fill the pages of the karma sutra haha

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

It’s interesting how many positions there are but essentially so many people just list the classics as their favourite. Tried and tested and all that

ElleBelle
    Participant

I feel like you have to be a gymnast or a yoga instructor to get into some of the wilder positions. I just don’t have that level of core strength!

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

I had a housemate once who tore his ACL in the act and had to text us to get him to take him to ER. His one night stand slunk out the back door while we were out haha

Kit
    Participant

😀 😀 😀 😀

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

I’m with @Kit – that would have been a humiliating and hilarious experience.

ElleBelle
    Participant

What’s the ACL again, is that a knee?

Kit
    Participant

@ElleBelle Yeah, right in the middle. So you basically have to be twisting your thigh and lower leg in different directions.

Curiosity
    Participant

@ElleBelle  @Kit  The ACL most commonly gets torn from a sudden stopping and twisting/rotation of the knee, which makes you wonder how rough must the position change have been

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@Curiosity – rough, or disheveled?

Curiosity
    Participant

@MsBlueStreak  hahah most likely option two

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

I’ve been away for a while so sorry for the silence, but finally the answer you’ve all longer for. 

He never did spill the beans on the position but the doctor told us it must have been some level 3 gymnast contortion to get an ACL tear.

Kit
    Participant

Hahahaha level 3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.