Is it possible to "break" your penis? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Nurse Nettie Is it possible to “break” your penis?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ElleBelle
    Participant

I know the penis doesn’t have a bone in it so it can’t really be broken, but I have heard of people who claim to have sprained their penis. I also know someone who says he snapped his “banjo string” which sounded really painful and caused a lot of bleeding. So is it possible to “break” your penis, and what should you do if it happens?

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

Great question @ElleBelle. It’s possible that you are thinking of Peyronie’s disease. This is a condition where the penis can bend at unusual angles and can be quite uncomfortable. It’s cause is usually unknown. It’s not a  sprain as such.  A snapped banjo string refers to a tearing  of the frenulum which is the band of connective tissue that connects the foreskin to the penis. It can happen during sex or masturbation. The treatment is to rest until its better. Of course this could be difficult as it might take a few days to weeks depending on how bad the tear is. 

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

I have a friend who had a penis injury while his gf was ‘on top’. He says his is ‘all bent out of shape’ to this day and it took him weeks ‘off the horse’ to heal? Does that seem normal?

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

Hi @CloakOfAsh. Sometimes scar tissue develops on the shaft of the penis as a result of the injury & can take weeks to heaI. If you’re friend has a bent penis & finds it hard to have sex then it’s important to get it checked by a doctor.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Nurse Nettie’ is closed to new topics and replies.