Best Sex Scenes - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Best Sex Scenes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    ElleBelle
    Participant

Does anyone have a favourite sex scene in a movie or tv show? What is it about that scene that you like?

For me, I love all the sex scenes in Sense8. I love the diversity and how there is no hint of “gay panic” in the group scenes – even amongst straight characters. Most of all though, I like the ones between Nomi and Amanita. There is such tenderness and love there, it’s really cool to watch!

NickiPower
    Participant

The ones I’ve seen on Girls are pretty realistic in their awkward, bumping bodies glory. 

Kit
    Participant

-> Outlander <-

ElleBelle
    Participant

YES @Kit, another vote for Outlander here!

Kit
    Participant

***potentially sensitive generalisation ahead***

I was unsurprised to realise the story was written by a woman when Jamie proved to be such an enlightened lover for an 18th century man 😀

ElleBelle
    Participant

Have you ever read the Clan of the Cave Bear series @Kit? I used to read the sex scenes and think, was there really oral sex back in the Stone Age? 

Kit
    Participant

@ElleBelle Hmmm no, but it sounds familiar – I have a feeling my sister used to read something like that. And a great question!!

NickiPower
    Participant

I’m sure there was @ElleBelle & @Kit! I’m kinda over the “sex” scenes in GoT, I feel for a while they were trying to get more & more shocking. 

Kit
    Participant

@NickiPower I’ve not seen GoT but I can imagine the escalation

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Yay @Kit someone else who hasn’t seen GoT (I really thought I was the only one)

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Another non GOT here!!!

ElleBelle
    Participant

Non-GOT people, I feel like this is another planet! :p

Kit
    Participant

Ah but it is a blissful planet 😉

NickiPower
    Participant

Non-GoT peeps, after last season you’re not missing much!! :joy:

I’ve just caught up with season 2 of How to Get Away With Murder and it just occurred to me how sex positive the whole show is. There’s lots of sex between the bi-sexual, gay and heterosexual characters all equally. 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

How to Get Away With Murder is pretty much positive all round (in the character building sense, because those people do some truly awful things to themselves and others)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.