Hairy Situation - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Hairy Situation

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Big_Mama
    Participant

How does everyone feel about the whole landscaping/manscaping situation down there? Any preferences?

walk_on_walls
    Participant

I was going to say shaving gets rid of pubic lice, but apparently it doesn’t!

v4wanndii
    Participant
    Gemini
    Participant

Yeah I’ve heard they’re almost becoming endangered! What’s the score @Nurse_Nettie?

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

You’re right @Gemini! Public lice are becoming endangered as more people are landscaping/manscaping. There’s nothing left for them to latch onto or lay eggs (nits).
    Ways to groom? @Big_Mama check out my blog here to find out more.

mak_trouble891
    Participant

I was asked a question the other week about landscaping/manscaping and if boys/men preferred girls who waxed completely. Thoughts on this? Do you guys prefer a ‘clean’ women or man?

blithe
    Participant

@map_891 I prefer to be au natural and I like my partners to be clean and fresh, but I don’t mind how they like to landscape/manscape – it’s a very personal decision! 🙂

ElleBelle
    Participant

The itchiness of hair regrowth is incentive enough for me to stay natural!

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

I did not know that public lice were endangered! Has someone informed the relevant animal rights groups!?

Lube_Man
    Participant

@CloakOfAsh i wonder how the extinction of pubic lice would affect the food chain!  😀

CookieMonster
    Participant

BAHAHAHAHA just stumbled across this convo… poor little pubic lice 

I’m still a vote on get rid of it all @Big_Mama have you settled on something that you prefer ?

DeftRat
    Participant

I’ve usually been a fan of trimming back quite heavily but am now leaning towards leaving more hair thee than before. But I still tend to shave my testicles. Interesting about the lice. Maybe I should go back to shaving most of it off to prevent the little things from latching on lol

HappyHooHah
    Participant

I’m a dancer so I’m constantly in leotards and was always paranoid about little post-saving bumps etc along the bikini line so I’ve turned to laser and it’s amazing. I booked 7 sessions when it was 40% so it was extremely affordable!

peachy
    Participant

@HappyHooHah I’m always always getting the post-shaving bumps around my bikini line and I have no idea how to stop them! I’ve never considered lasering – how much did you pay? Was it painful?

-_-
    Participant

@peachy it’s pretty hard to avoid the post shaving bumps because the skin easily irritated (by the razor, sweat etc)

For me I’ve found the best way to avoid bumps is too trim the hairs first with scissors so they aren’t too long, use a new razor so it is nice and sharp, lather up with some gentle soap and only shave the area one time (going over it over and over again inflames), avoid moisturiser and exfoliation afterwards and wear something light and breezy afterwards.  Everyone’s different. I’m too scared to get laser, even though I am covered in tattoos haha @HappyHooHah how much ouch?? 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.