Weird Sex Facts - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Weird Sex Facts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    ElleBelle
    Participant

Today I learned that if female ferrets don’t have sex for a year, the level of estrogen in their bloodstream will literally kill them! What are the most unusual, but true, facts about sex you’ve ever heard?

mak_trouble891
    Participant

What?! WOW!

Curiosity
    Participant

@ElleBelle when I had my ferret we had to make sure we got her de-sexed as soon as she was old enough, which cost around $500. But very scary to think that she could die from not doing it

ElleBelle
    Participant

I’ve also learned that sperm travels faster than Usain Bolt!

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

That is crazy! Taking blue balls to a new level huh?

Curiosity
    Participant

@ElleBelle the average ejaculation speed is 45 km/hour! Crazy fast

MsBlueStreak
    Participant
    kindofsquishy
    Participant

I don’t know how accurate this is but I heard that during sex your inner nose swells due to the increased blood flow. 

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

@kindofsquishy I don’t know what to do with that fact but it’s a good one! 

kindofsquishy
    Participant

Haha yeah I honestly don’t even know how I remembered it, it’s such a random fact! @Aunt_Flo

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Did you know they have begun researching using the chemical released in men after sex for medication due to it’s drowsy inducing effects?

Kit
    Participant

This sounds fascinating. Is it research only in men or research about a chemical that is only released in men?

NickiPower
    Participant

@CloakOfAsh @Kit I’m also interested, because I’m sure there’s a heap of females that are sleepy post sex too! 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

One holiday themed addition, one not at all themed, and one Aussie WTF:
    http

Pumpkins might be a male aphrodisiac.

According to The Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation of Chicago, the smell of pumpkin can increase blood flow to the penis, providing some interesting insight into why men love Thanksgiving so much.

(Source: http://www.lifebuzz.com/sex-facts/)

Semen is rich in natural ingredients.

Not only does it contain nitrogen, fructose, lactic acid, ascorbic acid, cholesterol, creatine and citric acid, but also Vitamin B and protein.

Western Australia sure does love threesomes.

A survey found that 53% of the population had engaged in one at one point or another.

(Sources: http://twentytwowords.com/fun-and-weird-sex-facts-you-never-learned-in-biology-class/)

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

@Kit @NickiPower hmmm perhaps it’s released in both men and women but is higher in men? 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.