I Need Help - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sexual Health I Need Help

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Prod
    Participant

i enjoy having an sti its very fun the have and a lot of people think its nice 

Curiosity
    Participant

Hi @Prod sorry to hear about the STI, the good news is that it is easily tested (most commonly through a urine sample) and manageable. If STI’s go untreated they can lead to further complications.  @Nurse_Nettie could you offer some STI information to help Prod?  

ElleBelle
    Participant

Hiya @Prod, welcome to Play Safe. There’s certainly nothing shameful about having an STI, although I don’t know if I’d go so far as to call them fun! Some of the physical symptoms can be unpleasant at times. Or maybe my sarcasm radar is broken 🙂
    Either way, if you do need some help with getting an STI test, there is some handy info here. You can also ask @Nurse_Nettie any questions you may have.

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

Thanks @Curiosity and @ElleBelle! I’m happy to answer any questions about sexual health! STIs (sexually transmitted infections) are no better or worse than any other infection we get from people (Hello colds! Hello flu!). I often talk about how to best avoid different infections and what to expect with testing and treatment. But sexual health isn’t only about infections! Sexual health also means feeling good about the sex you have or choose not to have. Knowing all the facts and talking to other people here about consent, pleasure, relationships, communication and FUN is a great start to excellent sexual health!  🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Sexual Health’ is closed to new topics and replies.