What turns you on? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships What turns you on?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mak_trouble891
    Participant

I came across a picture of my partner the other day, and thought to myself OMG sexy! I was so turned on – he was in his work clothes which included a safety harness… but for some reason the addition of the safety harness just made him all the more sexy. So it got me thinking what turns other people on? for my partner it can simply be me in a shirt and undies lol

v4wanndii
    Participant

Every time he walks out of the bathroom with the smell of bath perfume. Oh my….it really turns me on.

Kit
    Participant

Oh yeah @v4wanndii. Scent is so sexy and it has that lovely way of reminding you long after the source has gone…..  <3

mak_trouble891
    Participant

I love it when my partner blows or kisses me on the neck, it simply makes me weak at the knees

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

It sounds simple but kissing really works for me! Lips, neck, wherever! 

RoseHill
    Participant

I’m with you @Kit ! I really like a good cologne or lotion smell, very effective! Also getting slightly naughty texts or messages throughout the day.. It turns me on to know my guy has been thinking about me even when I’m not around! I’m a big believer that foreplay doesn’t just have to be in the bedroom!

mak_trouble891
    Participant

I have to agree with you @Rosehill, I love when I get cute and naughty messages from my partner during the day. Great form of foreplay and I always can’t wait to get home 😉

Kit
    Participant

The brain is the best sex organ… 😉 @RoseHill @mak_trouble891

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.