Disney favourites and your sexual awakening - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Disney favourites and your sexual awakening

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    -_-
    Participant

Hi everyone, mod squad & nurse nettie! Finally I am on here blush

so I have gotta say that these articles resonated with me.. I remember watching Prince Eric in the little mermaid & feeling a bit ‘oh hello’ LOL. Anyone else had the hots for Disney/cartoon characters?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/annakopsky/i-have-the-hots-for-peter-pan?utm_term=.frbLbQ0PJ#.prLZbPrGM

https://www.buzzfeed.com/brettvergara/cartoon-guys-who-sparked-your-sexual-awakening?utm_term=.goGAj3B5k#.akx7eY4N0

https://www.buzzfeed.com/brettvergara/cartoon-ladies-who-sparked-your-sexual-awakening?utm_term=.jkem8LzGA#.syNdBVDan

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

Hi @stephaniaaaah! It’s great you can join us. I’ve got to say…you’re on to something here. Sexual fantasies are a great way to get to get in touch with what elements attract you to a person. Even if its fictional!

Lube_Man
    Participant

Tarzan, Shang and Flynn <3 <3 <3

Big_Mama
    Participant

Simbaaaa RAWRR  >:)

blithe
    Participant

I think the closest I got was liking the foxy Robin Hood in the Disney movie! I think I really wanted to be the foxy Maid Marian though!

-_-
    Participant

I was watching Aladdin last night and remembered being TOTALLY in love with him too (yeah I crushed on all the Disney boys) but for the first time I realised that he has no nipples. Nope. Not a nip in sight.   😀

PurplePurple

My friend had a giant crush on Simba (to each their own?) I was never really into Disney as a kid tbh, but the first time I heard Britney Spear’s Slave 4 U I remember definitely feeling excited haha. I was 7 when it came out! 

MintMilanoMintMilano

I’m pretty sure the muscled chest of Disney’s Hercules did it for me!

Although I always seemed to read pretty deep into some of the Disney songs and find hidden coming out themes or messages. Stuff like Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid, and Reflection from Mulan. So maybe identifying with the Disney Princesses was part of my awakening  😀
    EarthMamaEarthMama

This is great!! I am embarrassed to admit that I did not watch much Disney as a kid, however my sister and I used to refer to this feeling we got when watching anything vaguely titillating. We used to call it ‘the feeling’ :cold_sweat: In hindsight, I suppose this was referring to a sexual awakening of sorts.

CookieMonster
    Participant

@stephaniaaaah
    Prince Eric – be still my heart!!!! 

HoneyPot

Yesssss when Simba is growing up it’s like … nom. Also Shang, The Beast, Mulan, Alladin (mate, where are your nipples?) Jasmine and Ariel.
    OH ALSO Scar. And Nala.
    (Only humans in real life, tho promise.)

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Robin Hood though. As in the fox Robin Hood.  😉

-_-
    Participant

Confession….

I used to work at Disney World in Florida (did a 6-month college programme). I worked on the Magic Carpet ride mainly and every time the Aladdin lookalike came out for an autogrpah signing I died a little bit inside.

HOT!!!

And as for Jack Sparrow on the Pirates of the Carribeann ride…well….(sorry, just mentally going back there!!!) 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.