Feeling sexy (about yourself!) - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Feeling sexy (about yourself!)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

What’s something that makes you feel good, positive and sexy? I know I feel pretty darn great after pleasuring my partner, or wearing some great new clothes. What makes you feel great?

ElleBelle
    Participant

When I’m wearing nice undies – the ones that aren’t fraying or have holes in them or piece of elastic coming out!

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Stockings lol I hate to say it, but stockings with anything make me feel sexy, a dress, no dress.. I love them

Curiosity
    Participant

When you match your bra and undies lol

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Where are our guys to chime in on this conversation? I’m actually interested to hear what they have to say.

mak_trouble891
    Participant

My boyfriend has a habit of leaving his socks on during sex, like I know its cold, but I just don’t find it sexy lol

Curiosity
    Participant

@mak_trouble891 just like Marshal in How I met your mother, In the episode he claims he wears socks for “traction” any chance it is for the same performance enhancing use?

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Hahaha, I know the episode @Curiosity. Omg I hope not, cause its not working lol

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

@mak_trouble891 My boyfriend does that too! I think he thinks he’s naked enough without clothes on, why bother with socks? I showed him the video of ‘Business Time‘ by Flight of the Conchords to make fun of him. ‘Business socks’ 😉

v4wanndii
    Participant

I’d like to have my nails polished. I feel sexy with bright red and black color when feeling my partners with the polished nails :smiley:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.