Vaginal Discharge - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sexual Health Vaginal Discharge

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Curiosity
    Participant
    Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

This is fantastic! During puberty, discharge was always something that concerned me. Not so much now though!
    ‘She probably just bought these panties and put them halfway on just to take the pictures’ – My thoughts exactly to that picture!

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Women really are amazing creatures – both biologically, and in the level of cruelness we inflict upon ourselves when pack mentality takes hold.  

I’m sure glad we now have some positive voices out there who like to call a spade, a shovel.

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

That moment when even UniLAD decides to call out your hashtag shaming attempt as ridiculous: 

http://www.unilad.co.uk/health/the-panty-challenge-is-latest-ridiculous-social-media-trend/

Zah
    Participant

UGHHHHHHHH forever @ that panty challenge BS. Where is the counter campaign where women take photos of old, black undies that have been bleached over time by normal discharge?

Kit
    Participant

I cannot believe this ‘challenge’ was a thing 😮 :'(

walk_on_walls
    Participant

So apparently Unilad isn’t as bad as I thought.

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Love it! My boyfriend always comments on why I wear panty liners and this is why lol…According to him though I only need them if when have my period, (oh I wish)

Awesone489
    Participant

Wow @mak_trouble891, i never knew that to be the case. 

CookieMonster
    Participant

omg this!! just stumbled across this and love it! 

I have ALWAYS thought something was wrong with me cause I have more than ‘normal’ discharge to what I THOUGHT other women had. 

peachy
    Participant

@Curiosity this is so good!! I’ve only ever heard about discharge in an STI symptom kind of way, so no wonder something like the panty challenge came up! 

teatea

Omg bless this post, I used to always freak out that there was something wrong with me too! Super reassuring to know I’m not alone :smiley:

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Yay for this thread!!! I love this. How great is it to know your not alone? and essentially ‘normal’ lol

Kit
    Participant

Oh wow, that’s super interesting @peachy. I wonder how many people are in a similar situation.
    If you don’t mind me asking, how did you first start looking for more information about what constitutes normal discharge?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Sexual Health’ is closed to new topics and replies.